Rocket Software, Inc. Open Source Angular 2 Developer / Software Engineer in Waltham, Massachusetts
Open Source Angular 2 Developer / Software Engineer
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems for thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with 31 offices around the world.
About the Role
Join a small and versatile team at Rocket developing a next generation software development framework for a nascent open source community. This framework pushes the envelope of the latest web technologies with respect to supporting independent development and delivery of cooperating apps. This new open source community will revolutionize the way in which software is developed and deployed on mission critical computer systems for major corporations and government agencies.
- 1-5 plus years’ experience with requirements of position;
- Experience with a modern web toolkit;
- Exposure to complex programming while working in a team;
- Design & implement software enhancements, correct defects and/or create new products as directed by manager/team lead;
- Perform testing and debugging of programs;
- Document and communicate on technical topics;
- Taking responsibility for one or more pieces of code;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Angular (aka Angular 2+, angular.io ), React, Vue, etc.
- Awareness of complex single-page apps
- Familiarity with Typescript and object-oriented programming
- Experience with NodeJS
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com . We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States