Rocket Software, Inc. Order Management Specialist in Waltham, Massachusetts
Order Management Specialist
About Rocket Software
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems for thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with 31 offices around the world.
Process orders in Salesforce. Maintain renewal records in Salesforce with accurate pricing, customer and product information. Partnering with the Renewal Account Executive (RAE), maintain renewal quote data, and follow through with the RAE on outstanding renewals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Manage customer renewals records in Salesforce
Maintain accurate customer renewal records in Salesforce, including the addition of Consumer Pricing Index price increases.
- Follow the established renewal cycle process to ensure the generation of timely quotes.
- Responsible for initiating timely renewal reminders.
- Post renewal, ensure invoices are properly generated and delivered, and next year’s renewal record is accurately generated.
- Track and update assets as needed to ensure appropriate level of entitlement, access, and support for customers.
Process new orders
Review Salesforce opportunities for approved quotes from Sales.
- Update Salesforce to make any needed adjustments/corrections for order accuracy.
- Process and fulfill the order (including proper license key delivery).
- Ensure invoices are properly generated and delivered.
Assist internal and external customers in resolving order-related issues that may require redirection via emails or phone calls. Escalate to the RAE for resolution as needed.
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Order management or a Bachelor Degree in business or related-field, or equivalent experience.
- General knowledge and experience with computers and business office software (email, word processing, spreadsheet, Windows).
- Pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented; able to manage large volume of work.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with software maintenance renewal activity
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States